When you're at work, your dog can be playing and getting the attention they need instead of chewing on the living room furniture or your shoes. Why leave your pup at home when they can spend the day playing and socializing with other dogs?
We test all pets for their temperament before they join our Doggie Day Care so we can provide the most pleasant stay possible for all of our guests. Some dogs socialize better with large high-energy dogs; some have more fun with smaller dogs. Some just want to be alone and have one-on-one attention with love and attention throughout the day. We will make sure your furry loved one is placed in the environment most appropriate for him where he will thoroughly enjoy his stay.
Our day care guests receive the same care and provisions as boarders, as well as:
- Group playtime sessions (or individual playtime as an alternative with a staff member)
- Group playtime with dogs of similar size and temperament
- Large, partially shaded grassy outdoor play yard with doggie playground equipment and lots of toys
- New indoor play time in the event of bad weather
- Outdoor playtime for about 4 hours a day with a nap break in the middle of the day
- Lots of petting and treats included
Punch Card Pass Packages
|5-day pass||$165, $33|
|10-day pass||$320, $32|
|20-day pass||$620, $31|
|30-day pass||$900, $30|
|50-day pass||$1,450, $29|